According to the NHS, Seasonal Affective Disorder is:
a type of depression that comes and goes in a seasonal pattern.
NHS, Overview of Seasonal Affective Disorder
- ongoing low mood
- a loss of pleasure or interest in daily activities
- feelings of despair, guilt and worthlessness
- lacking in energy and feeling sleepy during the day
- sleeping for longer than normal and finding it hard to get up in the morning
- craving carbohydrates and gaining weight
- difficulty concentrating
- decreased sex drive
Here are 7 quotes that sum up SAD.
Seasonal Affective Disorder For Dummies, © 2007 by Laura L. Smith & Charles H. Elliott.
Top 25 Seasonal Affective Disorder Quotes (Seasonal Depression) – Ineffable Living
Overview – Seasonal affective disorder (SAD) – NHS