The National Eczema Society are running a series of weekly themes during October 2019. I will be doing my best to participate and have an article about eczema up this month that looks into the causes, treatment and research into more effective treatment.
Eczema Awareness Month weekly themes
WEEK 1 (OCTOBER 1-6): #THEREALTRUTHOFECZEMA
- Share eczema facts.
- Tell us: What is one thing you wish people knew about life with eczema?
WEEK 2 (OCTOBER 7-13): #THEREALCOSTOFECZEMA
- Share stories and stats about the real costs of eczema: financial, professional, and personal.
- Tell us: What has eczema cost you?
WEEK 3 (OCTOBER 14-20): #THEREALHEROESOFECZEMA
- Recognize the true heroes of the eczema community: researchers, medical professionals, caretakers, and patients.
- Tell us: Who is your eczema hero?
WEEK 4 (OCTOBER 21-27): #THEREALFEELSOFECZEMA
- Reveal what it’s really like to live with eczema, emotionally and physically.
- Tell us: As a person with eczema, how would you describe the way it feels to live in your skin?